I wish to tell about this resource the following fact. I have made wrongly one order. And I have there and then cancelled him. It was one month ago. But this order has received status Canceled Order only in three weeks! On my numerous letters I have received only one answer. It was very much not operatively. It is possible for itself to present that could happen in more serious situation. It causes mistrust to this resource.... And though there there is a system of recalls of buyers about bargains with sellers as on e-bay, but stories and quantity(amount) of these recalls at some sellers do not inspire trust, I suspect that partially they are false.
I ask all who had what or experience of purchases with www.tootoomart.com to keep recalls in my blog www.skandalist.blogspot.com. If this experience was positive, please keep the recall about www.tootoomart.com in the WHITE list www.vivatprofit.blogspot.com. All thanks.

Please make comments Happy

Share Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software
Отзывы о нас Рекомендую