PLZ, use Google translation.

Recently I was registered on alibaba.com as the Supplier.
Approximately a week later, to me has called the manager from China and has set all pair of questions. How my firm is called and where she is. It is all.
I did not buy the status the "Gold Supplier". But I think, will make what is it even easier.
I consider that if statuses the "Gold Supplier alibaba.com should divide responsibility for actions of this seller alibaba.com sells.
But while, alibaba.com is B2B a platform which prospers on money of the deceived buyers.
You can find hundreds bad responses about alibaba.com in the Internet.
If you find a positive response, it is connected with a trip to China more often.
But nobody will go to China for one the laptop or one a mobile phone. Or later, what to declare in police of China swindlers with the status the "Gold Supplier".
Be cautious.

Read more: A real-life story alibaba com

Share Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software
Отзывы о нас Рекомендую